Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's goin' on?

Just a little update:

I'm in Las Palmas. Tomorrow I'll be old. So old. I think I have a mid-young-age-crisis :D So just not to stress myself too much, it's going to be my 21 birthday. Again. Like last couple of years :D

Fine is also in Las Palmas. She has a fancy flat. I sleep there when i don't have a place to sleep. That happens often.

Benedetta is also in Las Palmas. She lives in the fancy flat too. With Fine.

Maria & Patricia are in Las Plamas too. They're having a holiday. I live with them now basically on the beach figuratively speaking. Actually we have a little apartment. Nothing special!

I'm still looking for a supercheap surfboard!

2 comments:

  1. why you have a mid-young-age-crisis???
    you are so fucking young!
    so don't worry,be happy!!!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some moments I think, and when that happens I think a lot... Let's see in couple of years what you're thinking :D

    ReplyDelete