Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back in ESTONIA

A short story that explains why I'm never online in skype or FB chat or msn or wherever... Perdoname!

First 2 weeks back at "home" have been just crazyfast! Basically I'm trying to get a life. Easy to say - so hard to do!

Back in Vigo I needed 2 days to find a flat, in Las Palmas it took a bit more - 3 days maybe. And here I am, 3rd week, looking for an apartment in Tallinn city center. Impossible! Dunno is it really so damn bad timing or what :S I'm still positive, i will find it soon!

Then there are new business projects and ideas, my NGO, university, sport, AEGEE, ESN etc...
I'm so excited about the erasmus in here, i wanna meet spanish speaking people because i already feel that I'm starting to forget... My estonian is coming back :) although I still speak sometimes in a very weird way, making sentences that don't exist!

Being back feels so weird! I'm a freak! In a elevator when i wanna go to the ground floor, I wanna press 0 button, but well here it is the 1.st floor not 0. Hahhaa, i never thought about it before. Once i stepped out in a parking-house :) And thought whatafuck! In in the supermarkets I have the same feeling like first weeks in Spain, I don't know what to buy :) And I'm calculating all the time, have to convert the kroon's to euros to understand is it cheap or expensive here!

But it's alright! Life is still beautiful! Freezing but beautiful!
This saturday I have a comeback celebration party! I wanna see everybody! :)

And nightlife here is "not bad at all". (Pole paha!) A little example: shots in the bar "Noorus" or warm-up at Heidi's place!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Marju! You can stop calculating in supermarkets, because if you open your eyes you should see that we have prices in kroons AND in euros! Muahahaa!

    P.S. Kirjutasin inglise keeles, ega mina ei tea kuidas Sul selle eesti keelega on :)
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete