Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Morning After

So I  opened my eyes, took a minute to think is it worth and do I dare to turn my head or even stand up. I faced the reality and stood up. Went to the kitchen. Sat next to the fridge on the only chair that I have there. I was drinking ice cold ice-tea and watched the plastic cup that had an ashtray function yesterday on the other side of the window. It was snowing as well! And I was warming up the pasta leftovers.  Stuffed my face with this blessed italian food and tried to remember everything from the last night!

Alcohol is my friend, hangover isn't. HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Kui ma tulen, siis pead mulle ka tegema mingit eriti ägedat pastat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahah...I can imagine that! so did you realized what's happened then??? if not...maybe better! Hangover 2!

    ReplyDelete